Did I speak to soon?

Maybe I did?

 

I am a pile of nerves today. After my happy dance blog yesterday where life was fabulous and nothing was going to go wrong I am now a wreck.

 

Last night I woke up to an extreme stabbing pain in my uterus, only lasted a second or two but it hurt like crazy! I am now very concerned that this is the first sign of an impending MC. I say this because last year when I did MC (although it was never going to be a viable pregnancy) I had a similar pain two days before I started to bleed. It also woke me at night.

 

I called my clinic, they said I have had a slight progesterone drop but this could be because I changed medications recently and the pain could be from the meds themselves as cramps etc are a side effect. So maybe this is why this is all happening. My HCG levels are “beautiful” according to clinic and they said to not worry. But, I am worried, I am sick to the pit of my stomach worried.

 

I feel like the world is crashing in on me. We finally get good news and now it is possible my body is rebelling. Why? Why can’t we just have a smooth stress free 9 months? We have done the hard yards; we put in the time, effort money. Why do I have to feel the weight of the world on my shoulders? My body aches from the inside out, I am so very sad. I know I don’t have results yet but I can’t help it, I can barely lift my head today.

 

Bloods tomorrow and they will know what’s happening,

 

Wish me sticky baby dust please world.

Image

Advertisements

Nothing ever goes smoothly!

I have had 10 days of stimming now, I was meant to have EPU today (Friday) but my doctor said “the longer you can stim for the better the outcome” so I was pushed to stim for longer. I now have EPU Monday 7th. They have been doing two daily bloods and scans and my results were looking awesome!

Scan 1 Monday-21 follicles, E2 2010

Scan 2 Wednesday-19 follicles E2 4110

Scan 3 Friday- 19 follicles with likely a couple hiding all ranging from 16mm to 20mm BUT E2 9000

The clinic called, they said I need extra bloods done tomorrow. The nurse did say this was just a precaution to be extra safe and she didn’t believe anything would be cancelled. i.e fresh day three transfer, but if my bloods seriously elevate by tomorrow morning then it will be a freeze all!

SHIT!

I know this isn’t that bad, I have beautiful follicles that are maturing well, so there is every chance I will get some gorgeous eggs, but I want a fresh transfer next week! I really don’t want to have to wait another cycle for even the possibility of being UTD! Any idea followers or readers? The forum I chat with all suggest it is unlikely ill get cancelled and they said some of them had much higher levels and this possibility wasn’t even discussed….. this gives me hope but I have no experience in this, and I hate it when I can’t control everything!

Will I get a fresh transfer?? Only time will tell I guess! Bloods tomorrow morning! Will know by 1pm. But trigger Saturday night 8pm without fail! Only 4 more needles to go!